Room 11 Blog Busters

Room 11 Blog Busters
Go Blog Busters!!!

Monday 20 May 2013

WALT: Write about anything we like

 

 

 I am an Axoloto i miss my famaly im from mexaco and im stuck in a glass box with heaps of sceary

monsters im realy scerd and trying to brack free from this evil glass box.I don't like it hear i hope

some one will save me.All that taping on the glass it hearts my ears iv got a copel of plants and a rock.

 

                                                                                 THE end

 

By Jayden Yr 5

5 comments:

  1. Very interesting Jayden, I like the way you thought about how the animal felt.
    Next time you need to think about your spelling and punctuation when you publish, to make it easier for people to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear Axoloto

    Did you try to climb the plants or
    smash the glass with the rock?


    from Chloe at glenview :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. try break the glass with the rock and stop the noise with the plants

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. why don't you break the glass with the rock?

    from keanu

    ReplyDelete