Room 11 Blog Busters

Room 11 Blog Busters
Go Blog Busters!!!

Monday 20 May 2013

WALT Recount my cousin's birthday

 

 

Yesterday which was Tuesday we had to go to town to do some shopping and go and bye a birthday present for my baby cousin's birthday,his name is Alaka. We went to get the present for my baby cousin and then we went to get the shopping,me my sisters and my brother had to stay in the car.It got really hot we couldn't open the windows cause mum had took the keys, when mum and dad got  

back, we drove off and went to the birthday when we got there we gave the present to my baby cousin and said "happy birthday Alaka  we hope you have a good birthday, and good day" my dad said "we are not staying for the night" so we stayed her for a 3 minutes and went home. 

 

By Summah

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Summah,

    We love your post because it is so interesting and it grabs our attention. That birthday sounded so fun and we really wanted to be there.One thing that I want to know, is how old are you?
    Your blogging buddies
    Malachi and Byron

    http://room11gms.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete