Room 11 Blog Busters

Room 11 Blog Busters
Go Blog Busters!!!

Sunday 9 June 2013

WALT Write about The netball game

 

On Saturday I  had to go to my  netball game witch is in kingsenton park, when we got there it was 9.00 clock we play at 10.00 clock.    Me and my mum waited under the shelter then for a while I found my couch, her name is Kate, when all  of my team got here we hoped in a line and walked to where we are going to play it is court 8, my couch Kate said "we are playing Kamo 2 now get out there and play" we got our bibs on as quick as we can then went to play whoooooo the whistle went we started to play

I was goal attack i ran to the semi  circle and one of my team mate threw the ball to me and I turned around to shoot a goal I waited until 3 seconds and shot the ball into the hoop and scored a goal. When netball was finished Kate said "the player of the day is Summah " "yeah its finally me im the winner i get a trophie and a certificate that says you get a free mc  Donald's when I got home dad was proud of me   

 

By Summah

No comments:

Post a Comment