Room 11 Blog Busters

Room 11 Blog Busters
Go Blog Busters!!!

Sunday 9 June 2013

FW: news letter

 

 

 

WALT :Talk about our thoughts and feelings about Cross country.

Today is cross country! . . . . . And I feel like a fox who thinks he's going to get his lunch. My brain is bursting with exitement!.....but I have to say that I have butterflies in my tummy. I'm feel like I'm going to be late, I'm feeling my thighs quiver! And I'm hoping I'm full of luck oooohhhhh aaaaahhhhh I can't wait! 

I'm like a puppy in a cage that wants to be free and frolik, play and run like the wind!

With a loud YAP YAP YAP YAP! I'm wondering how am I going to run, if I have butterflies, and what if i get carried away, and go off the track.....who hoooo hooooo!...mmmmmm I'm whining and yapping and what i really meant is i want to get out there now.... and RUN!!!!!

 

by Elliott Kippenberger

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Elliott and the rest of room 11.
    This is a great description of your cross country day we have just had ours and it was great! I like how you have used great describing words like bursting,frolic and quiver,you are a awesome writer!
    If you would like to come and visit my blog here is the link:http://ellarwsawesomeblog.blogspot.co.nz/
    From Ella R-W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiaora Elliott

    We liked your cross country story. It sounded interesting and we hope you won.

    Ka kite ano
    Tahlia and Jordy

    http://room11gms.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloha Elliott

    My name is Samantha and my school had there cross country I HATE IT!!! but I still went and joyed in anyway.

    From your blogging buddy:Samantha
    http://room11gms.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete